Provides the interconnect between the Patch Chord and the Chords expanders.
Please select the total number of Chords you need to support. Cables are sold in a pair, so just order one.
- If you buy four Chords today, select 4
- If you already own one Chords and are buying a second, select 2
- If you buy one Chords today and want to buy two more later, select 3
The Patch Chord / Chords / Chords Cables use a keyed 14-pin connector. In the unlikely event that the cables are not installed correctly, no damage to the modules is expected. These instructions skip the standard 16-pin power steps.
- The Patch Chord expander ports are on the upper left side of the module, sandwiched between the boards
- The Chords units must be installed to the left of the Patch Chord
- The connector above the LED (toward the top of the module) will be referred to as the top port
- The connector parallel to the LED (toward the middle of the module) will be referred to as the bottom port
- Locate the cable labeled Top
- Insert the connector to the right of the PC → writing on the cable into the Patch Chord top port
- Locate the cable labeled Bot
- Insert the connector to the right of the PC → writing on the cable into the Patch Chord bottom port
- Place the Chords next to the Patch Chord in the rack
- Connectors on the Top and Bot cables will line up with appropriate ports on the Chords module(s)
- Insert the remaining connectors on the Top and Bot cable into the Chords module(s)
- Jam some Chords with your Patch Chord